We hope that you are happy with your purchase but if it is not right for any reason, we appreciate the chance to resolve this for you.
If you have any questions on this, please email us before placing your order and we will be happy to answer your queries
Terms of Returning your item
All returns unless faulty must comply with the below terms to guarantee a full refund
- All items unless faulty must not be worn outside or with any visible wear
- Items must be packed in all original box and packaging. Please enclose in a mail safe bag or waterproof packaging. We advise using the original bag if in good condition. Do not send the shoe box without an external wrapping.
- If you send back your item and it does not comply with the above, we may not be able to issue a refund, in which case we will ask you to arrange a courier collection within 30 days from our warehouse.
- On receipt of your item back to our warehouse, you will be issued a refund back to your original payment method.
Please note that dependent on your bank or payment method this can take up to 7 working days to reach your account.
- We offer all of our UK customers free returns of a size variant only
- Colours of the same style may be exchanged where the item value is the same as the original purchased item
- Exchange items are sent to you free of charge with our standard tracked 48 service, you will be sent a email with your new tracking reference on dispatch of the exchange item
- You have 30 days from delivery to return your item for a full refund or exchange, if you would like to return your item after this time please email customer services, as these will be accepted at our discretion
- If your item is faulty please email customer services; you may be asked to send a photo of the issue so we can best deal with your complaint. We try to reduce our carbon footprint and you may be asked to dispose or recycle your item instead of sending it back.
Sending your item back:
- To return your item please complete the returns form on the reverse of your original invoice
- Items must be packed in all original box and packaging. Please enclose in a mail safe bag or waterproof packaging. We advise using the original bag if in good condition. Please do not apply packaging tape to the original shoe box
2.Enter “Kick Footwear”
3.Complete the form online
4.You will be able to download and print your return label, this information will also be emailed to you
5. No Printer? No problem. Royal Mail can print the label for you in one of their Royal Mail Customer Service Points. Use the label emailed to you for instructions on how to find the nearest location that can print the label for you. Please note not all Post Offices offer this service