To support you isolating where necessary we are extending the returns period.
Please follow all government guidelines.
If you intend to return your item please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, do not wear your item outside and keep it in all original box and packaging until you are able to return it.
Need to Return your item? No Problem;
- All returned items unless faulty must have no visible signs of wear outside and must have all original packaging
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt unless you have contacted us as above to extend your returns period
- Size exchanges are only available within the UK
- We will need to receive your item back before sending a replacement - please consider placing a new order if you need your item more urgently.
Received a Damaged or Incorrect Item?
- If your item is damaged, or becomes damaged, get in touch asap
- We are trying to reduce our carbon footprint so If your item is damaged or incorrect, please email email@example.com as a return may not be necessary to receive your refund or exchange - all emails are answered within 24 hours
- To speed up your response please attach a picture of the damage or item you received so we can easily assess the issue.
Returning an unwanted item
1. Packing your item
- Inside the package please enclose your invoice, or a note with your Full Name/Order Number/ Refund or Exchange - State New Size you Require
- Any items sent without identification will not be able to be processed
- All items must be packed as you received them; inside the box and in outer packet
- Please do not apply any tape to the shoe box.
2. Sending your item
- Please send your item on a standard postal service to the below address: Unit 18 Imex Business Park, Fisher Street, Tipton, DY4 8XE, U.K
- Please keep your tracking number and receipt safe until your exchange or refund is received
- The responsibility of the item is the buyers until delivered at our address
- All refunds and exchanges are dealt with same working day as receipt
- If an exchange is not possible due to stock levels a refund will be issued
- Please note stock for exchanges cannot be reserved so if you need a different size you may wish to repurchase the item and request a refund instead.
- Exchanges are sent 2nd Class Royal Mail to the original delivery address
- Transaction times of processing refunds can vary, you will receive a notification when we issue the refund, however you will need to check with your bank on their transaction times, most of which can be found online.
We hope that you are happy with your purchase but if it is not right for any reason, we appreciate the chance to resolve this for you.
If you have any questions on this, please email us before placing your order and we will be happy to answer your queries
Unit 18 Imex Business Park,
- All refunds are issued to the same card/payment method used for the original transaction
- Processing times can vary, buy all refunds are issued within 5 days of receipt at our address
- All refunds are for sale of goods prices only and exclude and additional postage fees you may have included on your original order
- Processing times depend upon your banking institution, but if it is not received after 5 days of you receiving your refund notification from us please contact them directly to investigate.