Covid-19 Delivery Adjustments - March 2020
During this time we have reduced staff in order to maintain working safety. Royal Mail also have a reduced capacity at this time and are also prioritising mail.
The below are anticipated timelines but many areas may experience much faster delivery.
- UK Royal Mail Second Class Tracked Standard Delivery
- UK Next Day Special Delivery by 1pm - Suspended by Royal Mail no longer available
- Please note that the Royal mail service in your area may be operating a higher or lower capacity impacting delivery times, we appreciate your patience at this time.
- UK deliveries; If you have not received your item a card should be left at the delivery property. If it has not, please use your Tracking number on the Royal Mail Track and Trace website at www.royalmail.com/track-your-item where you will be able to see the location of your item, arrange a re-delivery or collect your item. To collect your item you will need Photo ID which matches the name of the deliveree.
- For All Deliveries; If you do not collect your item from your local post office or arrange a re-delivery your item will be returned to us. Once we receive the item back a refund will be issued. If you still wish to receive the item, a new order will need to be placed.
CUSTOMS CHARGES AND IMPORT DUTY
When you purchase you must do so knowing the import rules of your country. We cannot circumvent these rules nor can we estimate customs charges in your country. All customs charges must be met by the customer.
**Please note: All delivery times are an estimate with the courier. Depending upon certain factors with their processes, this may slow or speed up the process and Kick footwear cannot be held accountable.