FESTIVE DELIVERY NOTIFICATION
Our elves work very closely with Royal Mail to ensure you get your deliveries on time, but we encourage you to get into the festive mood and shop as early as you can. In cases of extreme weather or other factors out of our control, deliveries can be slower than normal.
Below are the recommendations from Royal Mail directly.
Remember, Your order must be PAID and COMPLETED by 3 pm on the dates below:
Get it in Time for New Years Eve:
- Friday, December 27th for Tracked 48 - FREE
- Monday, December 30th for special delivery - £7.99 p/item
Everyone deserves a break, these holidays are 25th, 26th December and 1st January.
In Scotland, January 2 is a bank holiday so there will be no deliveries north of the border.
If you have any questions, or concerns about your delivery, just get in touch and we'll do our best to clear it up for you.
If you need you item by a specific date or have any questions on the delivery services we offer, please drop us an email - we aim to respond to all emails within one business day.
We offer the below services;
- UK Royal Mail Second Class Tracked Standard Delivery
- 2- 3 Working days
- Order by 3pm
- UK Next Day Special Delivery by 1pm
- Next Day by 1pm
- You will need to be available for signature
- Order and pay by 3pm
- Orders placed on Friday after 3pm - Sunday are Delivered on Tuesday
- Please note that these are average times that most our customers can expect. In some cases, delivery may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Your order will be updated with a Tracking number, this can be used on the Royal Mail Website to see when your item is delivered.
- If your delivery address is a business address, please state business name and relevant department in your delivery address so your item finds you easily
- If you are based in the UK and have opted for standard Free delivery and would like us to deliver to a safe place or neighbour, please contact us at time of making your order. Your delivery cannot be amended after dispatch.
- UK deliveries; If you have not received your item a card should be left at the delivery property. If it has not, please use your Tracking number on the Royal Mail Track and Trace website at www.royalmail.com/track-your-item where you will be able to see the location of your item, arrange a re-delivery or collect your item. To collect your item you will need Photo ID which matches the name of the deliveree.
- For All Deliveries; If you do not collect your item from your local post office, your item will be returned to us. Once we receive the item back a refund will be issued. If you still wish to receive the item, a new order will need to be placed.
CUSTOMS CHARGES AND IMPORT DUTY
When you purchase you must do so knowing the import rules of your country. We cannot circumvent these rules nor can we estimate customs charges in your country. All customs charges must be met by the customer.
**Please note: All delivery times are an estimate with the courier. Depending upon certain factors with their processes, this may slow or speed up the process and Kick footwear cannot be held accountable.